- All players will play the Oncor Park at least 1 time a week. (The week starts on Sunday and ends Saturday ex. 7/19-7/25 is the first week on competition)
- Everyone will use the Udisc app to record scoring
- Send a screen shot of final round to NoHustleSports@gmail.com (You may play multiple rounds and send in the best round)
- We will be playing everything as par 3s (as scored on Udisc)
- Must tee off from the tee boxes provided (The huge chuck of concrete in the ground) and must make every shot into the basket (no gimme putts)
- The following shots must come from behind the previous shot. (use that disc as a marker or use a mini disc as a marker and throw behind that)
- A penalty stroke is added to remove disc from woods and placed on the edge of fairway (or throw from woods with no penalty)
- A penalty stroke is added when a disc is lost. Throw next shot from where the disc got lost (over the fence, throw next to the fence but in-bounds)
- No Cheating and Be Honest
- Stay Lazy!
The Player with the best average score at the end of 10 weeks will receive a NoHustleSports Putter.